How To Win BlackJack

Card Counting Life Skills for the Skilled Blackjack Participant





A online video from Blackjack Apprenticeship. Skilled Card counting usually takes a one of a kind set of abilities and disciplines. Understand more about blackjack strategy at www.blackjackapprenticship.com and start out Counting Cards you!

source

11 comments

  1. The only way to win against shoe blackjack is to increase your bets with the count. Since you only will see advantage on 10% of the hands that you play, that bet variation needs to be large enough to recover your losses on the other negative 90% of your hands. That means you need a 9-1 minimum bet spread. The casinos catch counters by tracking their bet spread in relation to the count. You can’t afford to hide your betting strategy by not increasing with the count or increasing on some negative counts because if you do this, you won’t be winning anything. If you deliberately making playing mistakes to hide your skill from the casinos, you also won’t be making any money either. You must realize also that the casinos are capable of tracking every player who plays any game in their casino. They know how much their expected win or loss is because they know how they play and bet according to the count. You can no longer hide your chips and or cash them at different times and on different shifts anymore. Yes this will make the casinos work harder for their information on you. But if they suspect that you may be card counting at blackjack, it’s easy for them to review your play at their leisure. They use this information also to compute a players expected loss rate so they know how much to comp a player and still make a profit. The order of the cards in play is recorded and the tables can determine each players bet immediately. So cheating techniques such as card mucking and pinching or adding to bets will be caught easily. I’m afraid that the casinos have gained the upper hand again. So if you are ahead of them from your counting skills, stop playing and keep your money. Also always inform others not to play games where blackjack pays 6-5 or less. This is a form of stealing money from an unsuspecting public and in my opinion is a felony. That money should be used to help people in need, rather than given to casinos.

    Reply
  2. Did you guys have insurance counters?

    Reply
  3. These people are one to talk about bankroll management. They (like myself) began severely undercapitalized. Unfortunately, that's what it takes to get started without having to wait to save a few grand (and who knows what excuses you'll make not to risk that money if you wait too long). While they got lucky early on, I've yet to have my advantage manifest itself after 150 hours of play and 2 backoffs.

    Reply
  4. yikes

    Reply
  5. a handful of the commercial casino apps will credit you free money to help start you play, i turned 25 into 230 the last week this link shows you the way PLAY83.COM

    I’ll dine on apple flesh and cinnamon, while feeding you one line after another. Some lines will have salmon hooked on at the end.

    Reply
  6. First I'd like to say, every video this guy has done is very correctly stated. Nice job! I can also answer any questions you may have. Feel freee to email me or contact me via my site. I am skilled in all 4 levels of counting and been playing as a successful professsional card counter for many years. I strongly endorse watching all these videos that this guy puts on.

    Reply
  7. i think i just him on Netflix: Holy rollers the true story of card counting Christians

    Reply
  8. can you play by yourself do u need a partner am not looking to make alot just $100-500 a day

    Reply
  9. Play blackjack and start earning as much as you want with the use of the secret code which will enable you to have 65% success ratio. Local blackjack 20+ year professional and scientist revealing for the first time the true mathematics of blackjack and how to easily beat the game using the "blackjack secret code". Come and check my profile and visit my website to learn more.

    Reply
  10. How does card counting and multi hand playing relate to one another? When should a player play multiple bets in blackjack in relation to the count?

    Reply
  11. @mihalis
    Look at the book Professional Blackjack by Stanford Wong. He has all the tables in there for the different rules.

    Reply

Have your say