Blackjack Strategy Guide from CasinoTop10
Get the best bonuses and learn advanced blackjack here
A basic strategy for online blackjack aimed at improving your game.
As popular as the game of Blackjack is and as many people out there that know how to play it as there are, there are only a few that actually realize how important a Blackjack strategy is. Sure, winning the occasional game is fun but let’s be honest for a moment, winning more often will always be better. Granted, you might know the basics of the game; when to hit, when to stay and even when to double up, but in order to start winning more, more often, you will need to know a little more about the strategies. In order to help you along the way and make sure that, next time you play, you go home a massive winner, we at CasinoTop10.com have created this video, just for you.
There are those that have sworn by the effectiveness of card counting and other such techniques and, while correctly guessing which cards will come up next can give you an edge, it’s the basics that will be more helpful, more often. There are a few essentials that you should always adhere to long before you begin the long and arduous task of learning how to count cards. A practice, by the way, that is heavily frowned upon by many a casino and one that will likely get you kicked out of any casino that happens to catch you. Also, card counting, when playing online, is completely ineffective as the online casino games use what’s known as a Random Number Generator which makes it nigh on impossible to correctly guess the cards. This is why using the few basic tips listed below and found on the video are by far the better strategy to employ.
The basic tips that every Blackjack player should know:
1. Always stand on 17 or more as the odds of another card being small enough to reach 21 are extremely slim and the odds of the dealer going bust are much better.
2. Always hit on a hard 8 or less.
3. Always hit on a soft 15 or less but always stand on a soft 19.
4. You should always double down on a 9 or a soft 16 — 18 if the dealer card showing is a six.
5. If the dealer is showing six or less, you should always stand on a hard 12 or above.
6. If the dealer is showing a 7 or higher, you should always hit on a hard 12 — 16 and stand on a hard 17 or higher.
7. Aces and eights are the only two pairs that you should always split
8. Never take insurance
9. Before you play, you should always take not of the house rules on whether the dealer will hit or stand on soft 17. The house edge is significantly increased if the dealer will hit on soft 17.
See our Strategy and Guide Videos Here
BJ Tournament Stategy
How to Blackjack Tournament
Ultimate Texas Holdem Strategy
How to play Ultimate Texas Holdem
Top 5 Blackjack Mistakes
How to play Roulette
How to play craps
Caribbean Stud Strategy
How to play Caribbean Stud
Pai Gow Strategy
How to play Pai Gow
How to play Texas Holdem Bonus Poker
Texas Holdem Bonus Poker Strategy
How to play baccarat
How to play blackjack
How to play 3 card poker
3 Card Poker Strategy